Hello lovely people! I hope you all are well. Today is not a book review unfortunately, but I do have something interesting to share!
On Monday, (Memorial Day) my lovely mother and I did this really cool and crafty project. She showed me a video of a lady pounding various flowers on a white cloth bandana with a hammer. Of course I was intrigued because I love doing crafty things. It was a super easy process and it came out really well.
For this project you will need the following:
- Newspaper or parchment paper to cover the area where you will be working
- Different colored flowers (bright ones work best)
- A white bandana
- A hammer
- Masking tape
Now that you have your materials ready you’ll want to do the following:
- Clear off your work space and set your newspaper or parchment paper flat
- Set your bandana on top
- Cut the flowers off of the stems and tape them in whatever formation you’d like on the bandana
- Pound (or roll) them flat and leave them sit until you’ve done them all
If you have spaces with white you can either leave it white or you can cover it. I had some white spaces so I sprinkled stray petals and pounded them.
This is my finished product.
This bandana is covered in flower residue? Juice? I’m not entirely sure what you call it, but it’s pretty!
I totally recommend trying this out because it was a lot of fun. Happy crafting!